Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 2 - Second post.

I find the blogging software a bit frustrating. Two time I haven't been able to save or edit a post. It keeps giving me the message "required field missing" but doesn't say what the required field is. The only solution is to completely leave the site and log back in - which is cumbersome.

It would be nice if there was a spell check in this blog software - but I haven't found it yet. Aha - just went to the Help page and found the spell check instructions. I was editing in HTML, so I didn't see it. That's better.....

Next step is to register my blog with Virtual Services.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Usually the required field missing will be in red. If you have questions, please call a Virtual Services team member (christine holmes, lucille boone, etc); they'd be happy to assist.