Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Week 9, Thing 21 - Podcast.

I am racing to the finish line here - only one more thing and one day to finish it in!

I liked the podcasts. I searched and listened to some NPR podcasts. I then went to the Library Channel and found several interesting podcasts. I started listening to one on Copyright in an Academic Environment - a topic always of interest. Of course, I didn't have time to listen to the whole thing, but knew I wanted to come back. I bookmarked it on delicious and then added it to my google reader account. It wouldn't work at first until I clicked the RSS button and copied that whole thing into my Google Reader.

This was a quick painless lessons and I will definitely be exploring more fully when I have time.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great! Enjoy the podcasts, they can really be informative.